The Mirrored Mallard Focus Boost
StartupLandia recently parted ways (physically speaking) with the Bay Area, now, we call Bend, Oregon home.
A few mornings ago, I discovered an early morning routine made possible to me by the Deschutes River, a true gem.
Notice the picturesque landscape that greets me every morning.
- Head outside, bonus points if you leave fresh tracks.
- Pause and soak up the beauty of the Deschutes River.
- Chill out with the locals.
- Walk downtown and drink a “dirty hippie” (aka, chai + espresso from Looney Beans).
- Checkin on a local “Duck Fight”.
- Walk home briskly, letting any and all thoughts surface, record them.
Thoughts on Product Engineering vs Engineering
Stop one more time to notice the amazing scenery.
- Go home, do creative stuff that challenges behavioral monotony.
Have a great day and reachout [email protected] if you want to learn how StartupLandia handles world class early stage product engineering!